If you wish to go to the current Fangoria site, you may click the top logo, "Home" or "News" links. Or click here.
DVD content information as well as cover art for the supersized NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET documentary NEVER SLEEP AGAIN: THE ELM STREET LEGACY have been revealed, and you can see them after the jump. The two-disc set will street May 4, just in time to tie in with the NIGHTMARE remake.
CAV Distributing sent along the info on the double-DVD package, which will contain the four-hour NEVER SLEEP AGAIN and another four hours of bonus material. The documentary, directed by Daniel Farrands and Andrew Kasch, written by Thommy Huston and hosted by franchise star Heather Langenkamp (pictured above with Wes Craven), will explore all eight movies from Craven’s original NIGHTMARE through FREDDY VS. JASON, featuring new interviews with cast and filmmakers and never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage, deleted scenes, FX tests, photos, production and promotional art, publicity material, etc. It’s presented in 1.85:1 widescreen with stereo sound; the supplemental material includes:
• Extended interviews
• “Horror’s Hallowed Grounds: Return to Elm Street”
• “A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET in 10 Minutes”
• “Freddy vs. The Angry Video Game Nerd”
• “Expanding the Elm Street Universe: Freddy in Comics & Novels”
• “The Music of the Nightmare: Conversations With Composers & Songwriters”
• “Elm Street’s Poster Boy: The Art of Matthew Joseph Peak”
• “Fred Heads: The Ultimate Freddy Fans”
And more. Retail price for all this is just $24.99; you can check out NEVER SLEEP AGAIN’s trailer below and its official website here.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEWS, CONTESTS, EVENTS AND MORE!
All contents © 2011 Fangoria Entertainment